Tips On How To Keep Your Car Organized
For some, the idea of an “organized car” is almost blasphemous, but having your vehicle set up so you can actually find things can be pretty nice. The bigger the vehicle — minivans, SUVs — and the more people they haul, the more disorganized they can get. Don’t let your minivan turn into a rolling dumpster — here are some great ideas for keeping it organized.
- While newer vehicles have come a long way in terms of driver and passenger ergonomics and an abundance of cubbies and cupholders, you can use a simple shower caddy across the back of a seat and make it easier for back seat passengers to keep toys, snacks, and other stuff within easy reach.
- Doesn’t it always seem like you have way, way too many plastic grocery bags? Keep them organized by stuffing them into an empty Kleenex box…empty grocery bags are very handy for trash, diapers and other assorted stuff.
- Everyone has had the experience of pawing through the glove-box for something they really need, and not being able to find it. Personal-sized portfolios of folders can be very handy for keeping insurance papers, receipts and other important documents organized and easily ‘get-at-able’ in the glove compartment.
- Do you travel with a dog sometimes? Consider rigging up a hammock or sling by fastening the corners of a blanket or comforter to the front and rear seat headrests, keeping Fido comfortable and keeping pet hair and dirt from muddy paws off your upholstery.
- A simple purse organizer can provide plenty of space for your wallet, change, sunglasses and other odds and ends, conveniently placed between the front seats.
- Find a tote with multiple compartments … they can be great for organizing Legos, crayons, snacks, Hot Wheels cars and all the other stuff that naturally seems to be in a minivan or SUV.
First step? Thoroughly clean out your car. Get everything out of there, figure out what things you really need in a vehicle and then it’ll make it a lot easier to come up with the best ways to organize!
Tubeless tires debuted in the 1950s, and tire design continued to evolve with improved rubber formulations, better tread patterns and a variety of new tire designs such as the all-season tire, UHP tires, grand touring tires and other newer developments. Today, things like the run-flat tire and tire pressure monitoring systems have made tires more reliable, safe and long-lasting than ever before!
Salt Lake City Wide
Affordable & Reliable
Highest Quality Standards
VALUE FOR MONEY
HEAR FROM OUR SATISFIED CLIENTS
Every business claims to be the best. We just are the best. Don’t take our word for it, hear it from our satisfied customers and clients.
North Salt Lake
“Some of the best customer service I’ve ever had from a mechanic.”
Always helpful, very friendly, and definitely my go to for anything tires.
North Salt Lake
Whatever Keith makes he should make more. He was so kind and remembered me and our conversation when I came into the shop. He was knowledgeable and open about the pricing for my vehicle. They have someone on site to drive you home and pickup if needed. I’ll be going back for any car problems I have in the future.
North Salt Lake
“They make you feel like you are their only customer”
Great place for any and all your vehicle needs. These guys do a great job.
NEED A TIRE
OR AUTO REPAIR?
Every business claims to be the best. We just are the best. With 50+ years in service, we continue
to provide amazing service beyond just a tune up or tire rotation.